[NSRCA-discussion] Was quiet: Now Judging / PerformingStallTurns

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sun Nov 25 10:49:20 AKST 2007

You're right on Jim. My Quest has so much pitch to the canopy that the mix I'm carrying for K.E. forces me to input some up elev @ the top of the stall turn line to keep it from flopping toward the gear. So you're correct in your assertion that the upline trim needs to be as close as you can get it.
G.