[NSRCA-discussion] OS 120 Ax bearing replacement

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed May 30 18:05:09 AKDT 2007

Got it. You are correct on all accounts. This engine only has about 30 flights on it. The bearaing is OK but a friend of mine had to replace his recently so I figured I do this before it's too late. I normally do this on a brand new motor so the crud on the wristpin surprised me. The sealed bearings are the way to go. They've been running in my OS 160's for a while now.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com