[NSRCA-discussion] FW: Re: FW: Re: Comp ARF Integral

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Mon May 14 09:34:41 AKDT 2007

Forwarding response from on off-list buddy,
Ron Lockhart

From: CHV69 at aol.com
To: ronlock at comcast.net
Subject: Re: FW: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Comp ARF Integral
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:27:34 +0000

In a message dated 5/14/2007 12:39:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ronlock at comcast.net writes:

>I think someone on the list asked about the peformance of the Integral and
>there has been no responce.
>
> So...anyone got one yet?
>
> How is the build and how does it fly with glow power?
&g t;
> Colin.

Colin the plane goes together well there are a couple of things I did differently then the instructions call for.
At the time I built the plane there were no instructions available. I used an OS 1.40 RX for the power plant. It provides plenty of power for the plane. You will need a custom header with a high rise to clear the firewall.

Keep as much weight forward as possible, Batteries Receiver etc. as she tends to be a little tail heavy with the 1.40

As far as flying the plane, it very neutral in all aspects of flight. The only thing that I really had to mix in was a bit of up elevator to rudder. (Rudder master and Elevator slave) I use 10% elevator to rudder and it seems to hold level when rudder is input. I will probably lower the percentage as I get to know the plane.

It is much quicker handling than the Focus II I am used to flying. So I have a bit of learning to do.

Carl

See what's free at AOL.com.