[NSRCA-discussion] Glasses

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Sat May 12 13:03:01 AKDT 2007

Nat,

I have prescription sunglasses, but I still prefer blue blockers or Zurichs
over my regular (non-tinted) prescription sunglasses.  For me, these granny
goggles simply block out more glare from the peripheral areas of my view.
With more glare removed, I simply see the plane better.  They are polarized
and that helps alot, but it is tough to read LCD screens.

my 2-1/2 cents.

-mark