[NSRCA-discussion] Glasses

Roy M Medina roymedina at verizon.net
Sat May 12 12:32:36 AKDT 2007

Hi Nat,
I wear prescribtion lenses, I started with blue- blockers over my lenses, worked pretty good and cheap. You have to put up with that funky tint they have, but everything appears brighter and clearer.  Last year I went to a lense crafters and purchased a polarized rx.  Tint was dark grey.  The colors are more vibrant and natural, and yes very sharp abeit a significantly more money. Usually, I never get glare off the airplane, but beware it can be hard to read your lcd 9z screen.

roy