[NSRCA-discussion] Bad day - GREAT GROUP!!

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu May 10 17:43:03 AKDT 2007

Ok...I feel the need to gush appreciation to this group, and to make a quick
clarification.

You¹ve all read about my little disaster...   And within 24 hours in
addition to numerous responses to my request for a good airplane to
buy...I¹ve had no less than a dozen offers, NINE of which are from people I
have NEVER MET (only via the list and general pattern communication), to
LOAN me an airplane so that I might continue flying.

It¹s AWESOME.

To be clear...I HAVE a back up airplane.   I¹m looking to buy a back up for
the back up..lol.   But I sincerely appreciate the offers, and I think it
says worlds about what kind of group this really is.

Thanks everyone,

Mark