[NSRCA-discussion] Flying in wind

Mike Robinson shineyobject at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:58:05 AKDT 2007

Robert - I've had and have most of your flying habits. But, once I committed
to do maneuvers in a planned way instead of just doing them I soon realized
I needed to use every tool available to me which included the rudder. I have
found that with practice, and a good coach if available, those habits tend
to be replaced with better ones. I guess I'm saying "Do your time" and it
will work out.
Lastly, those maneuvers are supposed to be daunting! If they were easy, then
every sport flyer would be a pattern flyer!

--
Flying precision aerobatics - not thinking out of the box!

SPA 347