[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-5 Going too far.

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 25 20:57:17 AKDT 2007

you can't run statistical analysis on just one round of judging.  Its impossible

All you can have is a comparison of however many judges were judging that round.  You can't prove any trend.

You can only play mathematical mumbo jumbo and make it look like statistics... when its total GARBAGE.

Sorry... the games with statistics makes it look fisheyer to me than if they hadn't been played.