[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Electric Weight ProposalLogic andRationale

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 12:24:05 AKDT 2007

Nope..  Not until the biggest hurdle of more responsible spending is corrected and they address at least some of my previously stated issues when I explained my views a few months back; in what needed to be addressed to correct the blinders on mentality. When the NSRCA starts realizing they are not addressing the needs of the casual and flier and continue to drive them away - I see no reason to rejoin.  We need those casual participants. The died in wool aggressive competitors are in it for the long term no matter what color you paint the rules in the majority of the cases.

    Del