[NSRCA-discussion] Omaha Pattern Contest T-Shirts

Claude Weimer cweimer at tconl.com
Fri Jun 22 13:17:06 AKDT 2007

The Omaha Pattern Contest will be held August 11th and 12th.,  At our
contest we give each pilot a Omaha Pattern T-Shirt, so to help me plan on
how many and what size T-Shirts to buy I could use some help. If you are
planning to attend or even if you think you might attend please email me and
give me your shirt size. This is not pre-registering and there is no
obligation, it is only to help me plan on the shirt order.

Thanks, Claude Weimer