[NSRCA-discussion] Omaha Pattern Contest T-Shirts

Todd Schmidt tschmidt at classicnet.net
Sun Jun 24 14:44:36 AKDT 2007

Hi Claude,

Xlarge

Todd Schmidt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claude Weimer
  Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 4:16 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Omaha Pattern Contest T-Shirts

  The Omaha Pattern Contest will be held August 11th and 12th.,  At our contest we give each pilot a Omaha Pattern T-Shirt, so to help me plan on how many and what size T-Shirts to buy I could use some help. If you are planning to attend or even if you think you might attend please email me and give me your shirt size. This is not pre-registering and there is no obligation, it is only to help me plan on the shirt order.

  Thanks, Claude Weimer