[NSRCA-discussion] Masters humpty

Ed White edvwhite at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 3 05:33:15 AKDT 2007

Vince,

The rule book says 1/2 or 1/4 rolls, push or pull through the 1/2 loop on the top.  I don't see why all four options aren't available?

push 1/4 loop, 1/2 roll, pull 1/2 loop, push 1/4 loop
push 1/4 loop, 1/2 roll, push 1/2 loop, push 1/4 loop
push 1/4 loop, 1/4 roll, pull 1/2 loop, 1/4 roll, push 1/4 loop
push 1/4 loop, 1/2 roll, push 1/2 loop, 1/4 roll, push 1/4 loop

or do I need more coffee? Why not push on top for the 1/2 rolls version?

Ed

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:  I am wrong.  Base on the description, if you don't do cross box you have only one option which is 1/2 inside loop.  Looks like if we don't do cross box the 1/2 loop on top always has to be inside loop.  Am I correct?

 --
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: vicenterc at comcast.net
 Base on the description in the power point, the cross box option could be done with 1/2 inside or outside loop on top.  If you don't use the cross box option you can not do outside loop since you have to exit inverted.

 --
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Steven Maxwell" <patternrules at hotmail.com>

 nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org