[NSRCA-discussion] Masters humpty

Steven Maxwell patternrules at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 05:34:45 AKDT 2007

One of the big differences between the humpty and the top hat (other than
the tophat being square) is always inverted, humptys can be either upright
or inverted, or at least the description have always stated that, like I
said the one with full roll up is defined but the one with options isn't.

Steve Maxwell