[NSRCA-discussion] Masters humpty

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 05:11:47 AKDT 2007

I am wrong.  Base on the description, if you don't do cross box you have only one option which is 1/2 inside loop.  Looks like if we don't do cross box the 1/2 loop on top always has to be inside loop.  Am I correct?

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: vicenterc at comcast.net

Base on the description in the power point, the cross box option could be done with 1/2 inside or outside loop on top.  If you don't use the cross box option you can not do outside loop since you have to exit inverted.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Steven Maxwell" <patternrules at hotmail.com>