[NSRCA-discussion] NATS advanced question

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Jul 27 06:31:32 AKDT 2007

Agreed..  BUT... I LOVE that.  As much as I¹d have liked to flown 6
rounds...I¹m a HUGE proponent of the Semi Final format for FAI.  It gives us
lower FAI flyers (by lower I mean the group that really isn¹t in the hunt to
make the team) a goal to shoot for.  Some are shooting just to make the
Semi¹s...those that have confidence in making the semi¹s are shooting to
make the cut for the finals, and the few that feel comfortable that they
should make the finals (are there any?) are striving to make the top 3.
Lot¹s of motivation at multiple levels.

Intermediate, Advanced and Masters all get to fly 6 rounds.  8 Elite masters
flyers...the best of the AMA...get the privilege of flying in a final.
Something for everyone else to shoot for from ALL the classes.