[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Wayne Whinkle1024 at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 19:09:54 AKDT 2007

Ron, thanks for admitting that you felt you know better than the NSRCA membership and that we should just take your decisions for the better of pattern. And we wonder why the organization is in trouble? We wonder why people become disengaged, and quit pattern, and quit the NSRCA. All organizations begin to fail when the leadership doesn't listen to the members.

It was not a pot shot. As you confirmed it is a 100% fact that this is what happened. My concern is that this sequence thing is the same deal. Membership voted but you guys know what you are doing so we will trust you on it.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear that up. The NSRCA Board members do really work for the good of pattern flyers we just don't know it yet. I'm sure as with all history that is written by the victorious things will work out for the best.

By the way we are just like little children that can't make an informed decision its a good thing you are there to protect us from ourselves. Just to be clear your outrage at the fact that I called a spade a spade is surprising as that is what actually happened. Perhaps the History could be written with the truth rather than your outrage regarding a member of the pattern community and a member of this list calling you on your policy and your actions.

We thank you for your service. Or I'm sure somebody does.

Wayne