[NSRCA-discussion] Proposed Masters Sequence for 2009/2010

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:33:43 AKDT 2007

Both of the schedules will be published in the next K-Factor for review by
all members.  I encourage everyone to speak to your local district VP and to
give them your opinion as to which schedule we should go with... I have
absolutely no qualms about leaving the voted on schedule in for 2009/2010
but I suspect that the majority of members will select the new schedule that
the committee developed.

Based on what I've read here it seems that an overwhelming majority of
people would prefer the new sequence.