[NSRCA-discussion] YS fuel

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 07:01:23 AKDT 2007

Ron,

I assume that the Morgan Pro Pattern is 100% synthetic.  I believe that YS does not want you to use castor oil (or low castor content).  There is some information in the manual in this regard.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net>
Get ready for some widely varying answers. However, engine fuel is like religion to some people and they won't tolerate any contrary opinions. My fuel (religion) for 4-strokes and 2-strokes is Morgan Pro Pattern 25%.

Ron Van Putte