[NSRCA-discussion] January K-Factor is Up

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 05:22:16 AKST 2007

I think what Scott was saying is that the old look worked, and we knew how to
use it.  I would suggest that issues that have been exposed with the
membership process, dead links to club officers, old information such as Cathy Ruether
being listed as the club secretary, automating the membership process between
Paypal, the site, and the membership roster ought to come ahead of changing
the look and feel of the website. I request functionality first, looks second.

I hope as the site is revised that it is done on a beta site first and
thoroughly tested before being exposed to the membership as a whole.

Just my $.02.

Jon

In a message dated 1/20/2007 12:15:20 AM Central Standard Time,
moleski at canisius.edu writes:
Scott Anderson wrote:

> Amen,  old site not broke...

I've changed one (1) page on the old site and
added two (2) new ones.

Neither of them have changed a single character in
any of the K-Factor pages.

The problems you are having are on the "old site"
with the old system.

We have not changed sites.

> Hmmm.. maybe we can get it back..

It has not gone anywhere.  It's right where
it has always been.

            Marty

Jon Lowe