[NSRCA-discussion] A123 batteries

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Jan 16 05:46:50 AKST 2007

Hi All,
FMA has just released a version of their CellPro charger intended for the A123s, as well.

Similar to the A123s, there is a series of intrinsically safe LiIons called the Saphion by an outfit called Valence (valence.com)
The energy density is similar, but the power density and charge rates are not.

later,
     Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer