[NSRCA-discussion] Header Tank

Glen Watson gwatson11 at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 05:56:46 AKST 2007

Jay,

Plumb both tanks with traditional two line system, one vent line and one
pick up line.

-	Connect the header tank pick up line to the engine carburetor
-	Connect the header tank vent line to the main tank's pick up line
-	Connect the main tank vent line to muffler pressure

Like a traditional two line system use the carb line as the fill point and
the muffler pressure line will be the over flow.

Regards,
Glen Watson
http://www.geocities.com/rcprecision/pah.html