[NSRCA-discussion] Radio Info

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 15 14:59:05 AKST 2007

Radio is not my specialty. I was wondering about my elevator xmit settings :

                Dual Rate                               Expo
                  100%                                    80%
                    60                                       60
                    30                                       18

All settings produce identical surface throw ( about 5 deg ) with identical stick position ( stick held with a wire brace ). Question - is electronic sensitivity ( terminology ? ) identical for each setting in this throw range ??

Would a variable trace rate curve be advantageous in this regard ?            Thanks       Nat