[NSRCA-discussion] Back to glow???!!!

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 08:51:02 AKST 2007

Chad

same can be said for wet set ups, except the cost associated with the RD seems quite a bit less. We all have burned pistons, rings and liners before getting the large engines to behave themselves. Not to mention all the bearings folks killed because of lean set-ups at mid-throttle. And some guys never were able to get the large beasties to behave consistently.

MattK