[NSRCA-discussion] Controll Systems

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Jan 12 02:23:03 AKST 2007

I was digging through some of my old stuff, and ran across two of those top-braces, never used.

  Bob R.

jivey61 at bellsouth.net wrote:
          Nat
   JR used to make a top bearing brace for the servos. It was a housing that went over the top of the servo and had a adjustable rod to the back of the servo connected to the brace.I use it on the rudder and it solves that problem of top bearing wear. Iv'e had the same problem before due to cable tension.
  We need to see if they are still available or get them to make them again.

  Jim Ivey