[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-Pull

Dennis patternpilot at verizon.net
Wed Jan 10 12:46:10 AKST 2007

Just remember that everything you introduce into the airplane increases
weight. Weight is our enemy. While some ideas sound like they will work and
probably will, do they really need to be done? I have found that pull-pull
cables do loosen in time and may not loosen the same rate on each side of
the elevators. (right and left) I check my elevator half's for track at
least once a month. I have only found the need to realign a couple of times
and have always used pull-pull on my elevators. I always employ the K.I.S.S.
method and have the idea of weight in mind in everything I do on the
airplane.

Dennis