[NSRCA-discussion] Pull-Pull

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Wed Jan 10 12:34:12 AKST 2007

Someone mentioned adding a tensioner....

If the tension is high enough... no slack will get introduced.  But hinge
load could be a problem requiring a very heavy (possibly ball bearing) hinge
right at the control horn. (depending on how much tension is needed to
overcome maximum flight load)

In a way you have tensioners already... they are called grommets.  As the
servo gets loaded it can shift.  Squeeze the pull-pull cables together close
to the servo arm and watch what loading the system does.