[NSRCA-discussion] SmallModels...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Mon Jan 8 14:56:05 AKST 2007

I think I was scribing and told Tommy he was rushed... and should move his line out or slow down... preferably both to help his flying. (if its the same Tommy...)  Maybe 2 - 3 years ago.. Temple TX contest.  The pilot I remember had virtually no straight line between maneuvers and had no room at the ends of the box... Sportsman class.