[NSRCA-discussion] SmallModels...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Sun Jan 7 10:51:27 AKST 2007

Thanks Buddy, keep me posted...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BUDDYonRC at aol.com<mailto:BUDDYonRC at aol.com>
  To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
  Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 11:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion]SmallModels...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

  Rex
  I havent had enough flights in calm air to tell what the final trim will be.it has a slight pull to the canopy in knife edege but I think it is a little nose heavy and flying with up trim I am going to try moving th battery pack back a little also the fuel tank is located on the center of the wing tube not up front per the instructions . No mixes so far I  will keep you posted when I get a few more trim flights on it.
  Buddy