[NSRCA-discussion] SmallModels...goodforthefutureofthePatternEvent?

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 10:23:57 AKST 2007

Rex
I havent had enough flights in calm air to tell what the final trim will
be.it has a slight pull to the canopy in knife edege but I think it is a little
nose heavy and flying with up trim I am going to try moving th battery pack
back  a little also the fuel tank is located on the center of the wing tube not
up  front per the instructions . No mixes so far I  will keep you posted when
I  get a few more trim flights on it.
Buddy