[NSRCA-discussion] Wing adjuster socket material

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Sat Jan 6 04:57:52 AKST 2007

Lance, in your wing building article in the K Factor I notice you did a spar
at the aileron cut out. One question, did you or why don't you place the
leading edge of the aileron and the trailing edge of the wing cut out and go
ahead and hinge the aileron right and run the spar from tip to root? Seems
to me this would ensure a correctly hinged aileron. Thanks Tim