[NSRCA-discussion] Earl Haury please...

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 18:12:07 AKST 2007

 I knew I knew your name I used to fly out of  Texas City club in the 80's.
The club your thinking of was in Katy Texas west on I-10, and for the life
of me can't remember those guys names.  Used to hang out a little with them
at the steak house. Thought Hawks was the name of the club but don't find
it in AMA club links.

Steven Maxwell