[NSRCA-discussion] Promising Electric Motor

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 4 16:36:03 AKST 2007

Data I can give:
5055/B (rated 600 KV)

12.2 volts LiPo with no load AFTER the motor run (can't test with the motor running... because of connector issues)
6,800 RPM
APC 13X6.5 E prop.

My Wattmeter has 3.5 mm bullets.... ESC and battery have 4mm... and I only have enough adapters to hook the motor OR the battery to the wattmeter.

Soldering iron is gonna get used.

I'm estimating the motor will turn the 13X6.5 at 13,000 on 6S. (if the ESC will take it...)