[NSRCA-discussion] Promising Electric Motor

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 4 13:09:53 AKST 2007

I found another line of "economy" brushless motors...

GPSRC.com

I ordered 2 of thier 5055/B motors which list almost equal stats to those of the AXi 4120/18. (KV is 20 rpm different)

Initial test is good.  Just a brief run to see if the motors would turn ;)  but they feel like they pull equally to the AXi (I have a 4120/18)  appx 1/3 the price...  AND free shipping.