[NSRCA-discussion] Smaller Models

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Wed Jan 3 16:17:00 AKST 2007

Guys-there are many of us that reminisce about the 'simpler' days of the 60 size models, even down here!

I mentioned recently to some locals that I may hold a comp similar to your SPA stuff. I considered just allowing 60 size models as a max, never mind all the vintage rules etc.....I was SWAMPED with interest. There were all sorts of ex pattern pilots ready to show up. I think I'd have had 40 -50 possible entries!!!

Not trying to stir things up-but it is interesting nonetheless.

Tom