[NSRCA-discussion] Promising Electric Motor

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:33:28 AKST 2007

Scott if you compare the Hyperion Z50 with the Hacker A60 line you see
the Hyperions have nearly identical numbers as the Hacker A60.  Not to
say one is a clone or a re badged version because I don't know.  The A60
vs the big F3A Axi shows a big weight difference and a difference in the
prop size that each one "likes".  The A60 (20S) and probably the
Hyperion like smaller 18 -19" props and the Axi is in the 20-21" range.
The A60 does have a big advantage in weight though vs the Axi (and
Eflite).  The Axi and EFlite are easier to mount securely than the
Hacker or Hyperion.

Take the manufacturer numbers with a grain of salt.  There is a lot of
data around on the Axi and the Hacker A60 but not on the Hyperion or
Eflite, but if they perform like their look alike "cousins" they would
be a good value.

Chris