[NSRCA-discussion] LiPO Receiver packs

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 18:28:49 AKST 2007

So far so good. Using the same 730-TP for almost 2 years now in my electric
set-up. basically the battery will just not charge as full as when new when
they start to go. Under servo loads, I don't think one can puff, but
anything could happen. Even then, it doesn't just up and quit.

Conditioning... 1010 with balancer works great. I'm sure you can just get
the 205 balancer and charge with a Triton just as easily, it just won't tell
you individual cell balance status. For batteries like the 730, I use the
TP-425 cause there is no balancer plug. For the 910, only balanced it once
and that was a waste (.005 out). I don't think RX packs get stressed to the
point of messing up the cells, unless you over fly them below the ~3V a
cell.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com