[NSRCA-discussion] SPECKTRUM Modules for Futaba and JR

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Feb 23 09:33:06 AKST 2007

IMHO there doesn't seem to be a lot of transmitters out there that have the neck strap attachment eye in the proper place for comfortable balance. That's why many of us fabricate an extension to move the C.G. to the correct location. Not all that hard to do, but it sure points up shoddy engineering practices on the part of the design department.
The Futaba 8U wasn't bad, but when they went to the 9C they lost it. My JR ain't that great and I know Dave L. uses an exension on his. A Tray probably helps some with the problem.
Me