[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba and pattern

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 06:32:44 AKST 2007

If Futaba would make a radio anything like my Multiplex for a competitive
price, I'd buy it...Yes Arch, I would .....

The Evo 9 I use now has rotatable gimbles with adjustable tension, updatable
firmware via my PC, backup of the existing models to my PC, big easily read
LCD screen, 4 flight phases, thin case (everything feels pregnant after
using this radio), 20 model memory built in and full model naming,  fully
assignable controls in that any switch or gimble can be assigned to any
channel, frequency and shift agile so I can switch to any channel and change
shift to use any receiver but no 2.GHz as of yet.

It is lacking triple rates like the 9C and the factory stick tops SUCK, but
if Futaba could put all those features into a radio for less than $500 my
Multiplex would more than likely be a backup or sold.

That would my wish list.

Pete