[NSRCA-discussion] A Public Thank You

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Sat Dec 15 09:01:12 AKST 2007

All,
Anyone who has had the opportunity to use a header from Karl Mueller will
already be aware of this, so for the rest of you........................

I asked Karl to make a special header for me. The specs were:

"I need a header for an O.S. 160 / Symphony combination. The engine is
mounted on a 13 degree angle to the fuselage centerline so that the engine
and header will fit in the cowl without any portion exposed. The drop from
centerline of the exhaust port to centerline of the pipe is 2 3/8 in. The
offset is 5/8 in. left of the plug when viewed from the engine front / top."

Karl sent me a note TWO days after I sent the email that the header had bee
shipped. I received it a week later and, no surprise, A PERFECT FIT!! And
BTW, the thing is a work of art!
Thanks Karl!

Gene Maurice
gene.maurice at sgmservice.com