[NSRCA-discussion] Musicians (off topic)

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Thu Dec 13 12:43:23 AKST 2007

Tom

I think that it is important to note that your term "Pattern Nerd" is not
only highly offensive to the majority, but very applicable and accurate
also. I, and all the rest of us ex musicians can no way ever be termed a
nerd, simply because our past exploits are things that the true pattern
nerds have only read about in books.

Also-we need to make a decision here. If anyone knows the answer to this
it would be you.  Which is Keith Urban's real accent, the "Aussie bloke"
style he uses in interviews or that "Tennesee twang" he sings with??
Personally I think they are both fake.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"Koenig, Tom" <Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
12/13/2007 03:04 PM
Please respond to
NSRCA Mailing List <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Musicians (off topic)

You guys are starting to scare me!!

One of the reasons I have been very thin on the flying of late is because
I have 'returned' to custom building Basses....I have a constant stream of
'musicians' in and out of my workshop on a daily basis ( after I finish my
'real' job!)

Now I'm finding out that more and more of 'us' pattern nerds are either
still practicing musos or ex wanna be rockstars!

Yes I do have some genuine Rockstar customers...I will be teaching a few
to fly soon too!

What a bunch of guys you all are!!!!

Tom