[NSRCA-discussion] Spinners

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 08:31:52 AKST 2007

Thanks to all for the suggestions for a spinner for the Integral.

Chris,
I bought a second 12T for the Integral.  The first one is very
consistent and I believe comparable to my C50 14XL power wise without
the maintenance.  Installation is a breeze.  It also seems very
tolerant when it comes to cooling.  I put one little baffle in the
Abbra to split the air from the chin scoop between the motor and the
battery pack.

I loaned my 11T to a friend and we hope to fly it with a 20x10 in his
12 lb. Yak in the next couple of days.  I'm still flying with the TP
5300 Prolites and I don't want to pull too much current.  As I recall
a 22x12 on an 11T pulls over 70 Amps.  When I get some new batteries
I'll try the 22x12 on the 11T.

Jim