[NSRCA-discussion] 9CAP question

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 14:24:45 AKDT 2007

In a message dated 8/31/2007 5:51:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
precisionaero at comcast.net writes:

On my 9CAP super, I have ailerons set on channel 1 and 6  using the flaperon
function.  Due to having only one "wing function"  allowed, I have my
independent elevators set to Channel 2 and 7 with the  channel 7 slaved to channel 2
100% up, 100% down with "link" and "trim" both  set to ON.  Now, when I tried
to mix rudder (master) to elevator (slave)  for a 3% mix, only channel 2's
elevator moved.  I thought having the 2 to  7 mix with "link" and "trim" both set
to ON would have allowed both elevator  halves to move when rudder is used.

You have to set up another mix, Rudder as  master to Channel 7 slave.  You
may have to use - 3% to get the throw to move the right  direction.