[NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Aug 30 07:57:27 AKDT 2007

I know you ordered JR arms for JR servos, but be careful that you
don't mistake "tight" with "too tight".  I made the mistake of trying
to use a Futaba servo arm on a Hitec 5625MG digital elevator servo.
The arm seemed to fit fine because it was "tight" on the servo.  A
couple of flights later, I discovered dramatic elevator trim
changes.  The Futaba servo arm was slipping on the Hitec servo's
output shaft.  Wasn't fun.

Ron Van Putte