[NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

Rick Wallace rickwallace45 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:50:42 AKDT 2007

same problem here...
I always assumed they were machined then anodized w/ whatever color, thus adding enough thickness to be an issue. I have the problem most w/ servos that have metal output shafts .

From: k6xyz at sbcglobal.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 08:36:34 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

I had the same trouble with these arms.
It seems that the spline in the arm is the right size, but it has debris or something in there…anyway, I was able to pick out some of the loose ‘stuff’ in the spline and it went on easier but I think it is still too tight.

RegardsDave HarmonNSRCA 586K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]netSperry, Ok.
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of twtaylorSent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:50 AMTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Metal Servo Arms

I bought some Hanger 9 alum servo arms and when I put them on they are VERY hard to get to pull down on to the servo. Is this normal? They don’t go down as far as the plastic arms do. They are stamped with a J on the bottom so I assume they’re made for JR servo’s.

Tim