[NSRCA-discussion] We aren't behind the times.

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 09:15:26 AKDT 2007

Great, professional callers too.
Jim Hiller

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Jerry Stebbins
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 6:00 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] We aren't behind the times.

Seems like we are flogging the dead horse for some other reason than the
"Spectators". TOC comparisons are a reach. Most "spectators" are other
contestants/helpers. Few wannabes come out unless they are working, and if
they have the pattern itch they would be there anyway. Those are they ones
we can talk to/explain/cultivate/ let fly after the contest!.
Maybe the old days of short shorts callers could be brought back by
developing and forming a set of touring callers--how about calling the
Dallas Cheerleaders and see if they would be interested. THAT would probably
increase our "Spectator" base. :) :)
Wonder what the underlying reason is for this thread-anyone willing to
fess-up?
Jerry