[NSRCA-discussion] Are we behind the times?

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 27 18:17:27 AKDT 2007

Having been one of the judges during this, thankfully Vince's plane looked
like it was relatively untouched and Lamar's plane was missing the stab.
When Vince told us that he was "ok" we did ask him to fly around and let
Lamar land before him. Although shaken, Vince brought his plane in like a
champ. But ONLY in instances like that would I want anyone other than the
caller talking.

And one thing that we all did was turn our phones off when we judged. Just
common sense/courtesy, or so I thought.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com