[NSRCA-discussion] [Fwd: Proposal]

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 13:33:27 AKDT 2007

The option system I proposed addresses this. The only requirement when
you point out is that you _try _the next class. This could be for a
year, two contests, whatever we decide to propose. If it's too
intense/difficult/time consuming  in the next class, drop back. I find
it unlikely that this would be abused and peer pressure should take care
of any that are purely camped for trophies.
I see absolutely no reason not to include Masters in this
advancement/option scheme. Come on guys, try F3A, you might actually
like it.

John