[NSRCA-discussion] Roll in the down line

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Aug 17 06:49:19 AKDT 2007

Claude,
John's right on the money here.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with your wings or stabs. What your seeing is a torque removal reaction. You'll see it on the down line of a Half-Cuban, the down line of a Square Loop, e.t.c.   Mix about 2% left aileron with Low throttle and all will be well. You wont be able to see it,(surface deflection) but it will be working.
G.