[NSRCA-discussion] Roll in the down line

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 20:26:10 AKDT 2007

Claude,
If it doesn't roll when inverted, upright or on an upline but only on
the downline and only a little bit of roll, then you are probably
carrying a little right trim to counteract engine torque in the other
flight attitudes.
try flying level at full bore, perfectly trimmed in roll, cut the
throttle and see if you don't get a little right roll then as well.
If this is the case, mixing is the best answer, same as pitching to the
canopy on downlines when the uplines are perfect.
John