[NSRCA-discussion] Masters sequence

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 16 03:20:23 AKDT 2007

RE: Moving back to Advanced...
It puts the CD in an awkward position to ask to step down a class without
following the rule book procedure.
Doing the paperwork and following the rule book procedure is not an issue.
The rule is good for the sport.
I have a personal issue with a Pattern Flyer wanting to move all the way
back to the Sportsman level so I decline to participate in assisting that
move. BUT as a CD, declining to honor the Rule Book it out of the question.

Flying today's Masters Schedule is simply out of reach for some of us...

RE: Engine idle:
I cannot remember it ever being this hot in the Southeast before.

The idle problem may be due to heat build up. Recent parts replacements may
not have run-in completely yet and may be generating a little extra heat. I
would run it on a test stand before I got too involved with fixing anything.

John Ferrell    W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to plow
       around the stumps"
http://DixieNC.US